Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The moment he has waited for/ The moment she dreads

So anybody who knows Mike knows he loves hockey and cant wait for his boys to play, I however do not share this enthusiasm. I would like my cute little boys to have teeth. However this Sept Owen discovered all of Mikes hockey sticks in the garage. He really liked to play with me, we would hit a ball back and forth and I have to say he is pretty good. It was really a nice way to enjoy the last couple of warm summer weeks. I wanting my boy to keep his teeth hope he doesn't remember how much he liked it come spring. However today would much rather be outside playing hockey with my 3 yr old then be inside freezing as the first snow of the year hits.


Zarley played a little to.

Xavier enjoyed it to, but the sticks were a bit
to long for him







3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

BAHAHAHA! How stinkin cute are they though? I think hockey could be fun. I was never into it so really I know nothing about it but how rad would it be to have your babies do something that not everyone does you know? And be amAzing at it! It's funny how we always have these things in our heads of what our kids will be doing as they grow up and they just tend to have their own ideas about it all.

Hilary said...

So cute! My favorite half time shows at hockey games were when the little three year olds would come out and play! So adorable. That said, I have no interest in my kids getting into hockey, wrestling or football -- anything where part of it would be watching them get beat up!

Kerry said...

Oh, I think that's going to be the hardest thing about having boys as they grow older. I completely understand where you're coming from. Hockey isn't likely at my house, as they don't have that parental influence. But I know Jeramie will push for football and when I was in high school (my very first year infact) a boy got paralyzed before the school year even started from football PRACTICE! I still remember his name .. Jason Knight. How we mom's wish we could wrap up our kids and never let anything harmful even close to them!