Monday, August 17, 2009

My poor neglected O E O

Poor Owen hasn't had his birhtday recognition. I'm such a horrible mother. It was a crazy fun filled day. Winter and her friend decorated the house for him the night before then in the morning we opened presents. That afternoon we took him and his best buddies Canyon and Jackson to Mcdonalds for lunch along with the other kids. Then headed back to our house to play for awhile then we went to see UP and took along canyon, Winter's friend jocelyn and Zarley's friend Maggie, What a enjoyable movie let me tell you. Oh I forgot to mention that Mike had his gull bladder out the day before and was suppose to be taking it easy!
Then sunday we wrapped up the bithday festivities with a dinner with my family, thanks again Tom and Tiffany for letting us use your house, ours is just a bit to small.
I had made Owen a number 3 cake and a helmet cake and we didnt get any good pictures of either cake. Horrible mother I tell you.





2 comments:

dan and audrey said...

the cakes really did look good!. poor O E O! I am a super bad blogger too! it doesn't make you a bad mom though, just a slacker in the blogging department!
now lets hear about the rest of your summer!

Kerry said...

He's so soft spoken, he's easy to miss. Happy Birthday Owen! I love seeing pictures of he and Jackson. I just think it's great that they are such good friends. Hope it lasts a long, long time.