Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Winter







So yesterday or a few days ago (Sorry Winter Dad's fault) was Winters Golden Birthday she turned 14 her birthday is the 14th for anyone who doesn't know what that is.
What can I say about Winter, She is to me such and amazing child I know I am bias she is my kid but she amazes me all the time. We have gone through some really hard times lately and I know it affects her and she still is there for me more than a daughter should be. She has become like a 3rd parent around our house and I know I don't tell her enough how much I appreciate her help.


See she really does love her sister
Winter is that kid who gets stuff done. If she wants something by damn she will find a way to get it. A bedroom for herself is the perfect example... she doesn't want to share with Zarley any more so she has assigned out her gifts to get it done. Granddad is in charge of walls mom and dad in charge of carpet, grandma Sharon bedding.... you get the point pretty impressive.


Here you see a Winter in her natural environment. Texting (above)
And using the out house (Below)


A lot of changes are happening in Winters life and the way she handles things impresses me all the time. Her comprehension for life is astounding for a 14yr old girl. I know that if she sets her mind to it she will accomplish whatever she wants in life.
Happy Golden Birthday Winter. I love you!


Winter being well Winter


Winter what can we say about Winter. She has that ability to ease any situation. She can make a difficult situation very easy to be with. She is an incredible dancer. I will be honest i dont know the moves i dont knows whats hard and whats not easy. But she seems to make all the moves look graceful and easy. I think thats why her middle name is grace. It was an insight to her future.

She lives life to the fullest and doesnt take any time off to stop and look around. She just goes 100 % all the time. She loves spending time with her friends. We all love it when she gets along with her sister. She always seems to get along with her brothers. She is growing up so fast. We have a boyfriend to look forward to meeting. She doesnt want us to meet him but parents always win.

I just want to say that Winter really is the best daughter a father could ask for. Do we have our ups and downs. Yes we do. But really she is a great kid who is very helpful. I don't show it very much but she is one of the funniest people i know. People always say they don't care what people think. Winter really does not. I don't have a picture of it but i wish you could see this jacket she has now started to wear to school. Its un-real. Every time i look at her i think only you winter. And then I think just be you Winter because i love everything about you. Even those nasty ass sweats that are bad enough but to cut them short. Wow not me! But i love you for that.

Winter we love you!

Love
Mom and Dad.







Cory this picture is for you!




Very Proud of my daughter



Again this is Winter being Winter


Not sure how she sleeps like this but had to add it!

2 comments:

Christenson's said...

I love Winter Grace too, and she is pretty hilarious!! She does have a very graceful way of making the dance moves look easy. I love having her around and love her sense of humor even if I am at the short end of it... I certainly hope you are not referring to her TDC sweats as nasty!!

Carlye Momma said...

HA! Winter cracks me right up! Love her! Love the photos too...especially the one of her sleeping with her arms all skee wompas. HAHA! She makes me cry EVERY SINGLE TIME I watch her dance. Her name is perfectly fitting. Thanks for sharing her with me. You know, Zarley said I could "dopt" her. I'll take her any time you want. Happy birthday Winnie!