Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Random kid sayings.... probably only cute to me and maybe Mike

So you know how sometimes your kids say things that you think are so cute, and funny and other people just look at you like, Oh that's really great thanks for sharing.... well this is one of those posts, so continue on at risk of your own boredom. I just don't want to forget all the cute things they say so I though I would write some of them down.
So last week one night Xavier came in my bed he said his bullay (belly) hurt so I had him climb in bed with me he tossed and turned and whimpered for quite a while. Then he just sat up almost defeated like and said "my bullay just hurts so bad mom" it was the sweetest thing ever. We tried several things like going potty or rubbing it, finally he just laid down and fell asleep but it was really sweet.
Zarley says some pretty funny stuff all the time unfortunately it is a lot funnier if you can hear her sass or her fit throwing while this is happening.... like waking up in the mornings often put me in a terrible mood right off the bat, but every once in a while I cant help but just laugh. She will roll around in bed while I am trying to get her up and yell in her deep raspy voice: "why why does there always have to be school, school is so stupid I hate school I hate waking up early, why does there ever have to be such thing as waking up early.... and it goes on. We also have similar break downs from her on homework, why why does there have to be homework I hate homework its so stupid there should never be homework, why why do we have to go to school then come home and do more work, I am not doing it I am not, nope nope not doing it you can't make me do it. Usually I am so irritated I can't find it funny until telling someone else about it then its funny to me but definitely not in the moments.. Tonight she said something to and I cant even remember what it was about,(which is part of why I am writing some stuff down) we were getting ready for bed and Owen and I were talking about something and she said I am 7, Seven yr olds don't do that... like duh you idiots.

Owen is a funny little guy, he takes some things very seriously and gets grossed out by things pretty easy... The other night after playing with Canyon for quite some time he came home and so seriously said to me, mom I know something that is hairy,(big serious eyes) I said oh yea what? he said Tom's arms,now looking kind of disgusted... it was really funny and Tom does have pretty hairy arms. When I was telling Tom and Tiffany they knew exactly what I was going to say, Tom said Owen looked at him like WTF is that that's not right... and if you ask him if he wants hairy arms he says no way that's not cute, I said well is it manly and he said no its not.

Another cute thing Xavier does again needs to be heard is sings like 2 lines of You are so Beautiful to me (just like Alfalfa on little rascals high notes and all) 2 lines is all he does and Winter has it recorded on her phone and if I were computer savvy I would know how to download it but I am not so there...
Like I said only a blog a mother (and a father can love) Oh well I will hopefully get better at adding to this post when my kids make me laugh....

4 comments:

Hilary said...

I love the stuff kids say -- I wish I could capture all of it!
I always wish I could convey Ellie's cute little voice when I tell stories about her -- it's so much funnier when she says it than when I repeat it :-)

Kerry said...

I guess I'm lucky because I spend so much time with your kids that I can hear their little voices saying these funny things. I love all the funny stuff my kids say too. It's all just so pure.

Christenson's said...

This is only the tip of the iceberg on the funny things that come out of the mouths of your cute little ones!!

Winter Grace said...

This kinda hurts. Like no winter quotes? Hello, I'm quite the funny girl. I'm VERY quote-able. Thanks mom.