Monday, January 19, 2009

So I only have a few hours left to express myself so here it goes. I am a bit anxious for tomorrows big history making day. As much as I didn't want Obama for president he is so I wish him well and hope he does a good job he has a very daunting 4 years ahead of him. I really hope that he is treated with the respect that a president deserves. And isn't disrespected the way that president Bush has been. I am not delusional and I am not saying that President Bush has been great or successful at all he had in front of him. However I thought our government was set up with checks and balances so that not one person had to much power over our great nation. So how is it that every horrible thing to happen is only his fault and no one else has to take any responsibility for it. I hope the same burden isn't put on the next president although I don't think he will ever be scrutinized the same as President Bush has been. So in his last day I just want to say Thanks for keeping our Nation safe for the last 7 years.

3 comments:

Christenson's said...

Why only 7 years? Are you only counting since 9/11? I agree with wholeheartedly by the way...

Howard Family said...

yea I am counting from 9/11

Honk's Thoughts said...

Loved it! Here's to a long four years...hopefully it will pan out better than I think! Honster