Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First day of School again/Owen

So Owen had his first day of preschool today, and he was so excited to ride with his friend Brevin who is going to school with him this year along with his cousin Jackson. Xavier thought he was going to school to it was kind of sad and cute all at the same time he had a back pack on and all. So here are some first day of school pictures in no particular order.
Owen Brevin and Xav in front of the tree
Owen and Brevin coming out of school
The 3 boys on the ride home

Owen by himself in front of the tree

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Look at you go with all your organized back to school pictures! I love the tradition of taking the picture next to the apple tree. Thanks a million for bringing Jackson home after school each day. Without that I don't think we could send him to the same school and I LOVE that he gets to go with Owen!

Shake-N-Bake said...

So cute! I am so happy they are going to school together! They are so funny together! I love the pictures too! Thanks!

Jessi said...

I love all the pictures by the tree! What a fun way to compare years and kids!

Christenson's said...

I love that you always take them by the tree too, I think you should post some oldies so we can see the changes especially in Winnie Bins... those boys are so cute you should have gotten a picture of X man with his backpack on....

Hilary said...

So cute! I love all the back to school pictures!
I feel for poor Xavier . . . Ellie rolled her little backpack to and from Annie's preschool every day so far. I feel so bad having to just take her home with me. (The preschool teacher apparently does too, 'cause she said, "Oh! She's so cute! She's only two, but you can sign her up if you want!" SO TEMPTING :-), but I decided Annie needs some of her own time without little sister in tow . . . :-)