Thursday, June 3, 2010

thoughts for thursday

I just thought I would try something new today and just put some of my random thoughts down.

1. why does everyone in the blogging world try to pretend that everything is always perfect? I get the whole look for the good in life but really sometimes life just sucks!

2. How is that you could be in the worst mood ever and irritated like no other and a the huge cheesy smile followed by a hug from your toddler can just make it all better.

3. what makes my husband, who thinks I am crazy, vacuum the mattress at 10:30 at night before putting new sheets on just to appease me. (thanks )

4. what is wrong with people these days nobody is ever satisfied with anything, services given, favors done, we don't even stick to commitments we ourselves make, How the hell are our children going to turn out?

5. were our parents as naive as we are as parents. I think every parent thinks their kids are the best the smartest the cutest the nicest, and whenever something bad happens it wasn't my kid or my kid wouldn't do that... Really? do we really believe that are we really that stupid?

6. does anyone else feel like as they get older they lose part of their selves that they sometimes really miss? why does that happen?

7. you know what really bugs me, Kiss asses, especially when there is no apparent reason for the ass kissing. People either like you for who you are or they don't, so stop trying so hard.

8. Why do people say they will do something for you when it is more than clear that they really dont want to do the favor? isnt it better to just say sorry not this time? I to am guilty of this at times and it drives me crazy and I dont know why I do it... guilt I guess.

Well I guess that's all that's on my mind for now thanks!

1 comment:

Autumn and Mitch said...

man oh man do I agree with so many of these. I think the generations to come are screwed because of peoples parenting styles. I hate when people can't just be themselves, and I don't think people should pretend their lives are perfect on blogs either. I like that my family is proud of their quirks, flaws, and everything that comes with life, kids, parents, parenting, marriage, etc. P.S. I love how well Mike treats you and knows of the small things that make you happy. I love Michael James!!!