Friday, December 4, 2009

answers...

so here are my answers...

1. my happy place is the beach, which includes the beach of Lake Powell.

2. Tom Sellick (of course), Ed Harris, Val Kilmer. apparently I like old men

3. Duh Real all the way none of that fake shit at our house.

4. Moon Dance (Van Morrison), Eagle and a Hawk (John Denver), Sweet Caroline (Neil Diamond). I am really aging myself, and sadly aging myself beyond my years.

5. 16 almost 17. that's right folks I was almost 17.

6. There are 2 one when I puked while having a c-section (Owen totally creepy feeling), More recently Zarley yelling Bitch in the Dr. office.

7. Red, an easy one

8. Msc, (taking pics of documents with some big machine thing, or babysitting I guess.

9. Mella was her nameo

10. I want to go on an Alaskan cruise and don't know why, I really prefer the heat.

8 comments:

Kerry said...

HA! I didn't do nearly as bad as I thought I would. Fun post!

Howard Family said...

sorry everyone there are many more songs pretty much anything John Denver or Neil Diamond, or Kenny Rogers, mos Van Morrison, Come on Get Higher, little drummer boy, and Alan Jacksons Let it be Christmas.

Natalie said...

I was going to put Val Kilmer, but only in his Top Gun days. Old guy hasn't aged very well.

andrewandshawnawhite said...

I got one right ha ha

danielle said...

Fun post! I wouldn't have gotten any of those except the first kiss and Zarley yelling "bitch" in the Dr. office lol

dan and audrey said...

wow1 igot a lot more right then i thought... that was super fun!

Hilary said...

I TOTALLY want to take an Alaskan cruise -- but my husband and entire family mock me about it since I'm not over 60. I'm usually a beach/boating/warm weather person, but I just think it looks cool!

Carlye Momma said...

Thanks for this. It was fun learning more about ya. Really though...TOM SELLIC??? It's the stache isn't it? EWWW! Red is definitely my fave color too. We're so rad aren't we? Really...our radness is kind of embarassing. :-)