Monday, November 17, 2008

Just so every one of you stalkers know we didnt forget winter, we just havent found a picture that she approves of yet. Also we arent being mean about Zar we love her but come on people the girl can be a pain you've all seen it. As funny and great as she is she has her moments.

I am however considering changing owens status to pia as I think back he can sometimes be very naughty, the train into the tv comes to mind and today wasnt a great day for him. He peed his pants 3 times pooped his pants sent canyon home crying beat on zarley for no good reason and would not go to bed. Its not looking good for him or me however you want to look at it.

6 comments:

Christenson's said...

Come use my scanner she says she likes her school picture I bet I could email it over to you and do it that way. I bet unbelievable or not you will miss these days when they are all grown!! I love that you are just real about it all, most people try to make life seem just perfect in their blogs, but anyone with 3 under 4 has to have some PIA experiences!!

Honk's Thoughts said...

Amber, when you get down, just think of Jimmy Buffet! He IS the MAN! hehehe Auntie B

Natalie said...

Not Owen! That makes me laugh. I don't miss the peeing pants stuff. Actually I haven't had a chance to miss it. Lila has the littlest bladder in town.

dan and audrey said...

I actually don't see xavier up there. and owen is so sweet but i guress he has his moments 'right'? zar is sweet too, sometimes,hehe. jk.

Autumn and Mitch said...

I have a new found appreciation for little Zarley girl. When I watched your kids that one day she was so sweet and helpful. I am just wondering about little Xavier and how cute he is. Where is his picture and definition?

Bethie said...

Amber-
this is Beth (elkington)
I just found your cute blog from one of your sisters blogs ( they are all cute)

I love your little family. Congrats on the newest arrival:) your kiddos look so much like you and your sisters:) the gorgeous BLOND hair- I love it.